Weekly 9/24/18 - 9/28/18
The Week of September 24th through 28th, 2018
Saturday, September 22nd
- Parents’ Night Out, 6:00-10:00 p.m.
Monday, September 24th – Regular Day
- Cantor/Handchimes practice after school in the music room, 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Engineering with Legos, 3:00-4:00 p.m. in the Library
- Hot Lunch: Portofino Sandwiches
Tuesday, September 25th – Regular Day
- Choir practice after school in the music room, 2:45 – 3:30 p.m.
- Washington, D.C. paperwork due today
- Hot Lunch: KFC
Wednesday, September 26th – Regular Day
- Academic Chess, 3:00-4:00 p.m. in the Science Lab
- EDGE MSYM, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Hot Lunch: Flame Broiler
Thursday, September 27th – Regular Day
- Monthly Newsletter going out today
- Art Work for Jog-A-Thon contest due today
- Recorder Class after school in the music room, 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Spirit Squad, 3:00-4:15 p.m. in the Seven Holy Founders Room
- Hot Lunch: Portofinos
Friday, September 28th – Noon Dismissal
- Eighth grade Shadow Day at Rosary Academy and Servite High School
- Fall Festival, 5:00-11:00 p.m.
- Please drop off your cakes for the Cake Walk at morning carpool. Make sure to cover your cake and label the box so the proper class is able to receive credit. See the attached flyer with additional details.
Saturday, September 29th and Sunday, September 30th
- Fall Festival, Saturday, 3:00-11:00 p.m.
- Fall Festival, Sunday, 3:00-10:00 p.m.
· Scrip is on sale Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after morning drop-off.
· Please call the office to report an absence or late arrival at 714-871-2829.
· Enter to win a Big Air Trampoline Park party for 10. Please see the attached flyer with additional information. All proceeds benefit the 8th grade Washington, D.C. trip.
· Please find Jog-A-Thon Donation and Sponsor Forms attached to this bulletin. Life is an adventure…run with God!