Weekly 10/01/18 - 10/05/18
Week of October 1st through October 5th, 2018
School Theme: “Life with Christ is a wonderful adventure.” Saint John Paul II
Breast Cancer Awareness Week – Students may wear pink ribbons, hair bows, bracelets, belts, socks, and shoelaces with their school uniform this week.
Fall Festival—Friday, September 28th, Saturday, September 29th, and Sunday, September 30th
Monday, October 1st – No School
- No school due to Fall Festival clean-up
- Hot Lunch opens for November ordering
Tuesday, October 2nd – Regular Day
- Adoration in the church
- Cantor and choir practice after school in the music room, 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Boys A Football at OLG, 3:45 p.m.
- Girls A1 Volleyball at home, 3:45 p.m.
- Hot lunch: Jamba Juice and sandwich
Wednesday, October 3rd – Regular Day
- Breast Cancer Awareness Day – students may wear pink or white t-shirts with their school pants, shorts, culottes, jumpers or skirts
- Academic Chess, 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Advanced Music Class after school in the music room, 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Boys A and Boys B Football at home, 3:45 & 4:45 p.m.
- Hot lunch: Pick-up Stix
Thursday, October 4th – Regular Day
- Jog-A-Thon pledge forms going home today
- Progress reports going home via backpack mail
- Second grade free dress in honor of St. Francis of Assisi Feast Day
- Recorder Class after school in the music room, 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Spirit Squad after school, 3:00-4:15 p.m.
- Hot lunch: Carl’s Jr.
Friday, October 5th- Regular Day
- First Friday Mass, 8:00 a.m.; formal uniform required
- Hot lunch: Pizza