Weekly 10/29/18 - 11/02/18
Week of October 29th through November 3rd, 2018
Saturday, October 27th
- Gourmet Knights in the Parish Center, 6:00-10:00 p.m.
Monday, October 29th – Regular Day
- Cantor and Handchimes practice after school in the music room, 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Engineering with Legos in the Library, 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Hot lunch: Del Taco
Tuesday, October 30th – Regular Day
- Monthly Newsletter going out today
- Choir practice after school in the music room, 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Hot lunch: Quesadillas
Wednesday, October 31st – Regular Day (Happy Halloween!)
- The Halloween Parade is at 8:00 a.m. in the Parish Center. Please see the attached flyer.
- Advanced Music Class after school in the music room, 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- NO Academic Chess today
- Hot lunch: Chick-fil-A
Thursday, November 1st – Regular Day
- Accelerated Reader Points due today for the 1st Trimester
- Hot Lunch opens for December ordering
- All Saints Day Mass, 8:00 a.m.; formal uniform required
- Recorder class after school in the music room, 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Spirit Squad after school, 3:00-4:15 p.m.
- Big Air Trampoline Park Event, 3:00-8:00 p.m.; please see the attached flyer
- Hot lunch: Portofinos
Friday, November 2nd – No School
- No School due to Diocesan Inservice
Saturday, November 3rd
- School-wide Mass at 5:00 p.m.; grades 2 & 6 assisting with preparation
- Parents’ Night Out, 6:00-10:00 p.m.; please see the attached flyer