Weekly Bulletin June 6th through June 10th
Weekly Bulletin May 30th through June 3rd
Weekly Bulletin May 23rd through May 27th
Weekly Bulletin May 16th through 20th
Weekly Bulletin May 9th through 13th
Weekly Bulletin May 2nd - May 6th
Week of April 25th through 29th
Weekly Bulletin April 11th - 15th
Week of April 4th through April 8th
Week of March 28th through April 1st
Weekly Bulletin March 21st through March 25th
Week or March 14th through 18th
Week of March 7th through March 11th, 2022
St. Juliana Weekly Bulletin
* We have added 2-slice pizza combos to the Friday lunch menu! If your child wants 2 slices, select this option instead of ordering two lunches that day.
First Reconciliation, 10:00 a.m.
Beginning of Trimester 3
Hot Lunch: Chick-fil-A
Hot Lunch: Pick-up-Stix
Third Grade Class Spirit Day
EDGE Night, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Hot Lunch: Wienerschnitzel Hot Dog or Corn Dog
Sixth Grade Parent Meeting, on campus, 5:30 p.m.
Seventh Grade Parent Meeting, on campus, 6:45 p.m.
Hot Lunch: Sandwich & Smoothie
Report Cards going home via backpack mail
Last day to purchase Falcon Gala tickets
Rosary Academy - Red & Gold weekend
Scrip orders going home via backpack mail
Stations of the Cross, 2nd & 6th grades presenting, 11:15 a.m.
Fish Fry #2, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
First Holy Communion, 10:00 a.m.
- Daylight Savings Time begins - Spring Forward
- Fish Fry Volunteer Link: https://signup.com/go/AQhxtrL
- Falcon Gala Volunteer Link: https://signup.com/go/kLPzmgE
- Please call the office to report an absence or late arrival at 714-871-2829.
- Please see the "Daily COVID-19 Symptom Self-Check Quick Guide" that was sent out at the beginning of the school year. In order to keep the school community safe, please adhere to the guidelines noted and contact the school office if anything pertains to your family.
- Please see the attached flyer regarding important information from Artsonia. You can connect to St. Juliana School using Artsonia to receive important updates on your child’s art classroom activity.
- Earn cash for our school! Please see the flyer below regarding Box Tops for Education. No more clipping...all you need is your smartphone. The new and improved Box Tops mobile app uses state-of-the-art technology to scan your store receipt, find participating products, and instantly add Box Tops to our school's earnings online. Please see the flyer below.
- The 5th & 7th grade classes are selling Easter Lilies to help offset the cost of Science Camp and Washington, D.C. for 2023. To reserve your Easter Lilies, please go to the Reservation Link: https://tinyurl.com/stjeasterlilies
- Need Candy? The See’s Candy Fundraiser is ongoing. The sale extends through March 25th and is completely online. Please go to: https://www.yumraising.com
Interested in serving Hot Lunch? Remember, you must be Safe Environment cleared. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d49aba82fa4f49-stjuliana1
Week of February 28th through March 4th
Week of February 21st through February 25th
Week of February 14th through February 18th
Week of February 7th through 11th
Weekly Bulletin January 30th through February 4th
Week of January 24th through January 28th
Week of January 17th through January 21st
Week of January 3rd through January 7th
Week of December 13th through 17th
Weekly Bulletin December 6th through 12th
Weekly Bulletin November 29th through December 3rd
Weekly Bulletin Nov 15th through 19th
Weekly Bulletin November 8th through November 12th
Weekly Bulletin November 1st through November 5th
Weekly Bulletin October 25th through October 29th
Weekly Bulletin October 18th through October 22nd
Weekly Bulletin October 11th through October 15th
Weekly Bulletin October 4th through October 8th
Weekly Bulletin September 20th through September 24th
Weekly Bulletin September 13th through September 17th
Weekly Bulletin September 6th through September 10th
Weekly Bulletin August 30th through September 3rd