Drivers for Field Trips & After School Sports
The information below must be complete. Please forward to the school office.
- Copy of your current auto insurance declaration page, (page that lists how much coverage you have).
- Copy of your current driver’s license.
- Fill out the Volunteer Driver Form (must be updated and turned in with current auto insurance declaration page).
- Certificate of completion of driver’s safety course. (please go to https://cmgconnect.org – choose the first video on the left. Print out the certificate of completion to turn in.) The copy will be in the school office until it expires. Please note the training curriculum to be completed; Defensive Driving Curriculum - Orange/5 years/ Includes: Be Smart-Drive Safe II video; Volunteer Questions
- Safe Environment must have been completed to attend any Field Trip. Contact Vicki Delaney in the Parish Office for assistance.
Please contact the school office with any questions.