Driver for After School Sports and Field Trips
ITEMS NEEDED TO BE A DRIVER
Two adults in any vehicle transporting students. The driver must have completed the items below. The passenger must have completed Safe Environment.
The information below must be complete. Please forward this to the school office.
- Copy of your current auto insurance declaration page, (the page that lists how much coverage you have). Must have your name, liability amount, and expiration date. (Minimum Limits of $100,000/$300,000 Required)
- Copy of your current driver’s license.
- Certificate of completion of driver’s safety course. Website https://cmgconnect.org – Defensive Driving Curriculum - Orange/5 years/ Includes: Be Smart-Drive Safe II video; Volunteer Questions. Print out the certificate of completion and submit it to the school office. The copy will be in the school office until it expires.
- Complete the Volunteer Driver Form (must be updated and turned in with the current auto insurance declaration page). (school website)
- Complete the Adult Waiver and Release Form (school website)
- Safe Environment must be current. Please contact Vicki Delaney [email protected] if you have any questions.