The date for filing NEW STUDENT APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020/2021 school year at ST. JULIANA SCHOOL will be online beginning January 6, 2020. Once you have completed the online application, you must submit the paperwork noted below and complete your entrance interview on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 from 9:00 - 11:00 AM OR 1:00 - 5:00 PM.
The application fee of $105 is due and payable at the time of application and is non-refundable.
As part of the application process you MUST submit the paperwork noted below and complete your entrance interview on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 from 9:00 - 11:00 AM and 1:00 - 5:00 PM.
PLEASE BRING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS on February 5th to complete application process.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- First Penance & First Communion Certificates (if applicable)
- Proof of Immunizations (Yellow Card)
- Letter of Recommendation from the pastor of your registered parish
- Current report card, scholastic testing, I.E.P. and/or comparable diagnostic testing
Our admissions team is looking forward to reading your application and meeting you in person. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office at 714-871-2829.