NEW STUDENT APPLICATION
2018 - 2019
The date for filing NEW STUDENT APPLICATIONS for the 2018/2019 school year at ST. JULIANA SCHOOL, will be on Tuesday, February 6, 2018 from 9AM to 11AM & 1PM to 5PM.
The application fee of $105 is due and payable at the time of application and is non-refundable.
Please bring original documents:
- $105 Application Fee
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Immunizations
- Cumulative Student Record (see below)
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- First Penance & First Communion Certificates (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from the pastor of your registered parish. (if applicable)
- Current report card or scholastic testing (if applicable)
Should you have any additional questions, please contact the school office at
*STUDENTS APPLYING FOR KINDERGARTEN MUST BE FIVE YEARS OLD BY SEPTEMBER 1st. STUDENTS APPLYING FOR TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN (TK) MUST BE FOUR YEARS OLD BY SEPTEMBER 1st.
SIBLINGS OF STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED, APPLYING FOR THE 2018/2019 SCHOOL YEAR CAN PRE-APPLY AFTER JANUARY 8TH, 2018. PLEASE STOP BY THE OFFICE FOR AN APPLICATION PACKET.
OPEN HOUSE for Catholic Schools Week will take place Sunday, January 28th, 2018 after the 9:00 and 11:00 am Masses.
*(Rev. Jan. 27,2015 per Diocesan Directive)