The date for filing NEW STUDENT APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020/2021 school year at ST. JULIANA SCHOOL will be online beginning January 6, 2020. Once you have completed the online application. You will need to complete an entrance interview and submit original documents noted below to the school office. Please contact the school office to schedule an appointment (714) 871-2829.
The application fee of $105 is due and payable at the time of application and is non-refundable.
PLEASE BRING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS to complete application process.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- First Penance & First Communion Certificates (if applicable)
- Proof of Immunizations (Yellow Card)
- Letter of Recommendation from the pastor of your registered parish
- Current report card, scholastic testing, I.E.P. and/or comparable diagnostic testing
Our admissions team is looking forward to reading your application and meeting you in person. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office at 714-871-2829.