We develop a firm foundation in prayer and a strong relationship with God, through our academic and religious experiences at school.
- Understand and strengthen their relationship with God through prayer and the scriptures;
- Know, understand, and participate in the liturgy;
- Apply scripture, prayer teachings, doctrine, and traditions of the Catholic Church in their daily life.
We learn to accept responsibility for our actions and words, which can be seen through our strong work ethic and our courage in making good moral decisions.
- Strive to always do their best and appreciate forgiveness;
- Take responsibility for their words, actions, and deeds;
- Model strength of character in their daily actions.
We understand that we are created in God’s image and likeness, and through our words and actions we show respect to ourselves, our Earth, and to those around us.
- Show compassion and courtesy toward all God’s creation;
- Honor themselves, others, and the environment;
- Respect diversity and make moral decisions.
We share our gifts by giving back to the parish, school, and larger community. We learn to use our time and talents to serve others.
- Learn to be grateful for their unique abilities and use them to help others;
- Recognize and use their God given gifts to benefit the extended community;
- Understand the value of Christian service as it impacts the world.
We take what we learn in mind and spirit and strive to lead others by example, change the world for the better, and create a brighter future for all of us.
- Develop skills that make the world a better place;
- Demonstrate positive behaviors and attitudes inside and outside of the classroom;
- Challenge themselves to courageously lead by example.