Car Pool (Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures)
We ask that all parents use only the main parking lot for morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up. Please pay attention and follow the traffic directions given by the teachers on duty. Do not use cell phones when your car is in motion in the carpool area.
Please follow these procedures as established in cooperation with the Fullerton Police Department:
- This is for students living nearby and who walk to school.
Morning Drop-off (7:20-7:40 a.m.)
- Traffic control personnel directs drivers to proceed around the perimeter of the parking lot of the drop-off area or to an area designated by a carpool attendant.
- When directed, students should exit on the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Students walk to their classroom along the designated pathways keeping away from the flow of traffic.
- Students will enter the campus at designated gates.
- To exit drop-off, please stay in a single lane. Never go around the vehicle in front of you unless directed by traffic personnel.
- Students arriving after the second bell (7:40 a.m.) are considered tardy.
Afternoon Pick-up (2:40-3:00 p.m.) When called, walkers leave via the school office to Acacia or via the fire gate at the upper playground to Fullerton Creek.
- Name placards must be clearly displayed on the driver’s side dashboard upon entering carpool area.
- Cars form rows by parking in designated aisles or stalls.
- Turn off the engine and remain in your vehicle until directed to proceed forward.
- Sixth grade safety monitors will assist students to their cars.
- Students may only walk to parked cars when directed.
- Late students will be called again and drivers will be directed to park in front of the Parish Center.
- Any student who has not been picked up by 3:00 p.m. will be sent to Extended Daycare.
- Students who have requested permission to be dismissed to Rosary Academy siblings will wait in the area designated by the carpool supervisor until their sibling arrives.