Tech Class Info
AUP / Tech Class Handouts
The following items are carefully reviewed with students at school, as well as emailed to parents so that they can review them with their child(ren) at home. If you would prefer a copy of the documents below in print format, please email Mrs. Palos with your request, child's name, and grade level.
- AUP (Acceptable User Policy) - Technology Contract (Yellow Form)
- Returned to school with both student and parent signatures.
- Students can use school devices and the school network once this form has been returned.
- Class Information: Materials Needed, Rules, Expectations
- AUP (Acceptable User Policy) - Terms, Guidelines, Procedures
Click HERE to access the above documents (pdf format).
Parents are reminded to discuss all of the terms, guidelines, and conditions as noted in the AUP with their child(ren).
The signed contract (Yellow Form) is kept on file with Ms. Palos in the Tech Lab.